For your dining pleasure
From great starters, delicious main courses and desserts to die for, we have something for everyone. See our menus to read more about our delectable and sumptuous food for your delight.
Perhaps you prefer a light lunch or a more informal affair – our bar menu has a tasty collection of great dishes.
We offer a warm welcome to Old Timers Restaurant and Bar in Exeter.
Bottled for your delight
We have bottled beer from local breweries as well as some other well know national brands. Try a local beer – delicious and tasty and you can hold your head high in the knowledge that you are keeping local businesses in business.
We also have a great range of wines, red, white as well as some tasty sparkling wines.
Did you know?
- Little Castle Street was originally the main route to the castle
- Old Timers is on the site of the original Exeter Gaol
- In the 17th Century, you could get hanged for stealing just a few pennies
- Little castle Street has changed hardly at all since the early 19th Century
- The Castle Hotel once occupied the end of the street but was bombed during the war
Mondays to Thursday
Lunch: 11.30am – 3pm
Evening: 5pm – 11pm
Friday and Saturday
11.30am – 1am
(Last orders for food 9pm)